• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Test Lead's question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No, I don't think any of us believe that.

Chaps and Chappesses! Does anybody believe that?
    The opinion of the heretics is irrelevant.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

No code would ever get written as the requirements would never get defined as the stakeholders would never attend workshops.

So there would be nothing to test, ergo, bug free.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        ...needs a Poll
        Done
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          No code would ever get written as the requirements would never get defined as the stakeholders would never attend workshops.

Lots of code would still get written because coders need something to do instead of having sexual relations with another person.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X