• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    WTF is wrong with him? We should have prayed harder.
    Yeah - well I'd have caught it earlier if some idiots hadn't been circumventing the swear filters...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Well. I've reversed it - if I'd read this before, I might not have, but it seems wrong to un-reverse it now.
      All good ... I would just like some of these nasty posters to either grow up a bit or CUK deal with them if the posters can't control themselves.

Banter and debate is expected, but I'm a believer that you shouldn't say online what you wouldn't say to someone's face in real life. I live by that myself - if I ever get to turn up to a CUK drinks (please, no autographs if I do, try not to treat me as a TV star) you'll see that.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Yeah - well I'd have caught it earlier if some idiots hadn't been circumventing the swear filters...

Comment

He who must not be named - 1 day - unacceptable language.
          Why not a permaban?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Why not a permaban?
            too entertaining.

The most overly dramatic flounce in a long while.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Why not a permaban?
              So that Admin can do the legal requirements (not the huffy demands).

Then we'll permaban him.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Then we'll permaban him.
                Ah, so still waiting on HWMNBN to do the needful

Comment

Why not a permaban?

Then we'll permaban him.
                  TL;DR Because he wants it and we're sadists.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TL;DR Because he wants it and we're sadists.

Then we'll permaban him.
                    Were you both cats in a previous life? Really upsetting how cats torture small furry things. And even get upset when they stop moving.

When you have SBW's lifeless account, will you give it as a present to admin?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Were you both cats in a previous life? Really upsetting how cats torture small furry things. And even get upset when they stop moving.

When you have SBW's lifeless account, will you give it as a present to admin?

You don't want to know what NAT does on the couch!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X