• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minestrone links, or it never happened.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Minestrone links, or it never happened.
      Would quite like to see this too, given that the ******* mods have banned me three times for pointing out that Minestrone has posted his support of the IRA in the past.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        Would quite like to see this too, given that the ******* mods have banned me three times for pointing out that Minestrone has posted his support of the IRA in the past.
        Well what the hell is wrong with supporting the IRA. I for one was at a rally a while back, it's a disgrace on how they've been treated.

Indian Reorganization Act | Article about Indian Reorganization Act by The Free Dictionary

Comment

Well what the hell is wrong with supporting the IRA. I for one was at a rally a while back, it's a disgrace on how they've been treated.

Indian Reorganization Act | Article about Indian Reorganization Act by The Free Dictionary
          Think his support was for the other IRA, or the Real IRA, or I Can't Believe it's Not The IRA or IRA-Lite or some such thing. The ones from Paddystan.

Comment

Think his support was for the other IRA, or the Real IRA, or I Can't Believe it's Not The IRA or IRA-Lite or some such thing. The ones from Paddystan.
            Are you talking about those lovely Sinn Fein types? I grew up with Gerry Adams on TV, he was a childhood hero with his funny voice on the TV, him, the Green Cross Code Man and that cycling guy whom 'That's why he's stayed alive so long'. Oh memories, memories.

Comment

Are you talking about those lovely Sinn Fein types? I grew up with Gerry Adams on TV, he was a childhood hero with his funny voice on the TV, him, the Green Cross Code Man and that cycling guy whom 'That's why he's stayed alive so long'. Oh memories, memories.
              Jimmy Saville ? Did Jimmy ever 'fix it' for you ?

Comment

Jimmy Saville ? Did Jimmy ever 'fix it' for you ?
                I'll see your Jimmy and play Rolf.

Nonceroriety - 89

Comment

Peado Top Trumps. That's one for the toy aisle in Asda.

Comment

"EternalOptimist for posting a very unpleasant picture. Labelling it NSFW does not give you a Get Out of Jail card.

7 day ban. "

Mwuhahahaha!!! He's going to piss himself over a ban. Last time he quit for 3 months. See you in 2017 this time you loser.

Comment

"Unpleasant" in who's opinion ?

Some people would find a picture of a Jaguar being scratched "unpleasant" where some people would require something stronger before it would become unpleasant. For example, a picture of MF's garage full of rotting hooker corpses would be "unpleasant".

Banning for "unpleasantness" is "unpleasant" in itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X