• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six bans at the same time!

What you guys have done in my absent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      What you guys have done in my absent.
      Enjoyed ourselves... But WB :
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Im back, I learn my lesson and in order to make it up to you guys, I will let any good looking female mod sleep with me, but they have to supply the condoms.

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Hey kids, The Fox Back!

Sorry for causing any problems.

(am I a proper TWUNT now?)

Welcome back.

First rule of banning is to never, publicly, apologise.

We may have to furnish you with another one for doing so
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

FTFY
            Originally posted by Unix View Post
            Im back, I learn my lesson and in order to make it up to you guys, I will let any good looking female mod sleep with me, but they have to supply the strap on.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              First rule of banning is to never, publicly, apologise.

We may have to furnish you with another one for doing so

I felt the need to say I was remorseful, regretful, apologetic, contrite, touched, attritional, compunctious, conscience-stricken, guilt-ridden, penitential and repentant, but "Sorry" seemed to be the best synonym to choose from my vocabulary.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

For the record, I've now read these supposedly lurid accounts.

Not very fakkin' rock 'n' roll is it?

I've had better action than that behind the stage door at the Shepton Mallet Amulet Centre on a Tuesday night

Comment

I'm back

Here’s a warm hug to the moderators of this forum.

You both are fantastic !

If you feel clever that you named your thread ‘Do not make posts concerning matters subject to court injunctions.’ instead of ‘Do not make posts or create threads concerning matters subject to court injunctions.’ ; and you look back now and feel not so clever -> Here’s one I don't have the time or the crayons to explain this to you.

BTW, why isn't the thread starter of 'Celebrity couples' not banned? Friendships at play?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    WGAF about them ? Let them stay banned permanent, FLC was just an obnoxious fat wnker.
                    Says the best poster of CUK? Hell it was DA ... So you are worse than him

If you had a penny for every brain cell, welfare would be a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
                      For the record, I've now read these supposedly lurid accounts.

Not very fakkin' rock 'n' roll is it?

I've had better action than that behind the stage door at the Shepton Mallet Amulet Centre on a Tuesday night
                      Do everyone a favour and post them all, including names, here.

(NAT, cojak: stand by…)

Comment

Working...
                      X