• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's been banned and why? Your right to reply.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Quite, but also,

And, where's the farking nazi emoji gone
    It's either annexing the Sudetenland or invading Poland.

nothingtoseehere <- see?
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You didn't work it out. Never mind.
      I can live with that, as long as you're no longer sad and cross.
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        Quite, but also,

And, where's the farking nazi emoji gone
        It would be allowed in Germany: -
        Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Nazi images shown in first for Germany - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Just in time for Germany to see what America’s up to.

American Nazi Party - Wikipedia

Comment

I have been PMing mb31 to make sure he is okay and had no intention of getting a ban. He assured me there was no way he was getting a ban and was going to be good.

His final message included his PM to cojak with the words "I've just PM'd that to Cojak, she must be a little bit amused."

FWIW I would have perma-banned him for his message. And while cojak may be a lovely person IRL, she takes the mod duties very seriously....

Comment

I miss all the fun ..... what did he say?

Missed why BR14 got a ban the other day too.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I have been PMing mb31 to make sure he is okay and had no intention of getting a ban. He assured me there was no way he was getting a ban and was going to be good.

His final message included his PM to cojak with the words "I've just PM'd that to Cojak, she must be a little bit amused."

FWIW I would have perma-banned him for his message. And while cojak may be a lovely person IRL, she takes the mod duties very seriously....
                It was not a joke PM, it was a last word powerplay ‘get back into your box‘ PM.

It must grind some men’s wheels that a woman can have the ultimate last word as a Mod on a forum.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

IMO he's been banned for lying (as usual) as he claimed he had a friend.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    I miss all the fun ..... what did he say?

Missed why BR14 got a ban the other day too.
                    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2726116

No idea what BR14 said. I didn't see anything worse than usual.

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    It was not a joke PM, it was a last word powerplay ‘get back into your box‘ PM.

It must grind some men’s wheels that a woman can have the ultimate last word as a Mod on a forum.
                    Agreed definetly not a joke. Amazed he thought it was.

Of course, there are lots of men who love a woman in a position of power and pay well for it.....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      IMO he's been banned for lying (as usual) as he claimed he had a friend.
                      Just as well you have never claimed to have a friend then.....

Comment

Working...
                      X