• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2b training - tips and discussion thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 miles today 12 off road. 10 on road.

Got shown up by a 17 year old girl, nearly wimped on a hill in Iver, I came over 'all Suity'!

Then got invited on a 2300 mile ride eekeekeekeekeekeek

sounds like I'm now on the Dover run, 160 miles (raising funds for an anti human trafficking charity). Teach me to talk to saffer John after a bottle of wine, but I have a new really hardcore partner as well as fairly laid back ones.

Next Saturday trip to Henley & back. 45 miles. (oh my poor little booty). Then baby sitting probably half of the mummy mafia will leave their kids at chez V. But it does make 10 miles return to work tomorrow look dead easy.

MS - Are there any spaces left on KUATB? my Brother in Law & Sister in law are up for L2B. BIL will pootle, but SIL will slap Brillo silly (she really tries) so worth it just to see that..

Endmondo looks fun but the batteries don't last on the mobile.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      22 miles today 12 off road. 10 on road.

Got shown up by a 17 year old girl, nearly wimped on a hill in Iver, I came over 'all Suity'!

Then got invited on a 2300 mile ride eekeekeekeekeekeek

sounds like I'm now on the Dover run, 160 miles (raising funds for an anti human trafficking charity). Teach me to talk to saffer John after a bottle of wine, but I have a new really hardcore partner as well as fairly laid back ones.

Next Saturday trip to Henley & back. 45 miles. (oh my poor little booty). Then baby sitting probably half of the mummy mafia will leave their kids at chez V. But it does make 10 miles return to work tomorrow look dead easy.

MS - Are there any spaces left on KUATB? my Brother in Law & Sister in law are up for L2B. BIL will pootle, but SIL will slap Brillo silly (she really tries) so worth it just to see that..

Endmondo looks fun but the batteries don't last on the mobile.
      The Reading to Windsor run is nice (Cycle route 4) - hoping to do that in the next few weeks if you fancy joining me?

Comment

6 places left. Deadline is 4pm, Wednesday 5th February.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          The Reading to Windsor run is nice (Cycle route 4) - hoping to do that in the next few weeks if you fancy joining me?
          Sounds great, If I can I'll bring the 17 year old, she is fairly chilled and a great girl (her mum occasionally works with Mrs V) , though not John is a bit older than me but apparently very hardcore, I'll tell you how true that is after next week if he doesn't give me a heart attack.

Comment

Was there ever a reply on this? AS long as BIL and SIL can bleed a radiator they can join in the fun!

Comment

next top tip - cut down on alcohol

It does work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Was there ever a reply on this? AS long as BIL and SIL can bleed a radiator they can join in the fun!
                don't think they signed up, sent to Mrs V as I didn't have email.

FIL is the radiator wiz, but as a 10 time marathon runner I don't want him showing you up.

Comment

don't think they signed up, sent to Mrs V as I didn't have email.

FIL is the radiator wiz, but as a 10 time marathon runner I don't want him showing you up.
                  I think people mis-read my posts. I am slow. Very slow. But I keep on and on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I think people mis-read my posts. I am slow. Very slow. But I keep on and on and on.
                    fnarr, fnarr!

Comment

In the bar, caning it. Feel the burn! Rarrrrrrr!
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X