• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

White Dee for Parliament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    So existing MPs should be excluded unless they are independently wealthy then? As should anyone currently working in public service, so doctors, policemen, military, or anyone collecting a pension. Oh yes and anyone with children or anyone terminally ill would be ruled out too.

Doesn't make for a very representative house does it.
    I think you might want to re-read what I just said.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      I think you might want to re-read what I just said.
      Well, we wouldn't want MPs supported solely by private companies either would we.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Well, we wouldn't want MPs supported solely by private companies either would we.
        We'll it works for the Americans..... Ah, wait, see your point.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Well there are a couple of problems here...

Why is she called White Dee? I don't watch the program but won't this be a problem if she lives in a racially diverse area?
          She has criminal convictions for theft from a council already.
          She has been offered a four figure sum to pose naked for a lads mag. That isn't going to help her political career. Hopefully someone will double whatever the offer is for her not to do it though.

Saying all that I guess it won't matter as some people in Britain love a loser so she will get some misguided support. Not saying she shouldn't, anyone can have a go. Just says a lot about some of the voting public if she does get a look in.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Why is she called White Dee?
            My guess is her name is Dee and she's white.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Not a bad idea!

Maybe everybody should vote for whoever is their independent at the next election.

Individually we have little power, but collectively we could with wipe out every existing MP from westminster!
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Why is she called White Dee? I don't watch the program but won't this be a problem if she lives in a racially diverse area?

She has been offered a four figure sum to pose naked for a lads mag. That isn't going to help her political career. Hopefully someone will double whatever the offer is for her not to do it though.
                I've never seen the program but I read in an online tabloid that apparently there is also a Black Dee who is her non-white friend. As for going in a lads magazine, surely that is a plus point now. I mean look at some of the current female MPs, jungle thingy, diving thingy, dancing thingy, etc. so the more media exposure, particularly that which relates to the cretin class, can't be a bad thing...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Why is she called White Dee?
                  I believe there is a Black Dee across the road. I have made a point about the capitalisation of the white and black, it should be white Dee but they have to pretend that it is a name and capitalise.

Comment

Working...
                  X