• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Count to ten and breathe...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wonderboy View Post
    I was in no particular rush to go back, until I received an email on the Friday morning (the final day of my contract) that my personal iPad and iPhone would be wiped clean that day unless I reported to the IT dept right away. This prompt efficiency was a surprise given this was the same department whose incompetence had had me tearing my hair out on more than one occasion during my contract. Being my day off, I was in another city that day. I asked them to delay to the Monday until I could get into the office.
    Remote wiped? or did you leave your personal iPad and iPhone in the office?

Comment

Remote wiped.

Comment

Yes, had done the hours and even one or two more.

Frosty silence in the office today.

Should be fun for next week.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
        X