• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Americans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Punctuation please!
    Quad Erat Demonstrandum

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
      Quad Erat Demonstrandum
      You're a good egg.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You're a good egg.
        Tally ho, hark for'ard!

Comment

Off to my favourite pizza / iTalian restaurant tonight for a takeaway. Whilst waiting an American couple got chatting with me.

So your from... 'his brow appeared tempered, with a slight perspiration glinting in the moody yet buzzing Friday night restaurant light. His lady friend abide looked on with very white teeth on display and a constipated appearance as she waited for her partner's question to be received'.... Ireland.
          So what states were they both from? If you couldn't tell, you're a hypocrite.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            So what states were they both from? If you couldn't tell, you're a hypocrite.
            Washington DC, was quote obvious.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Er, is that a state? BTW, twinned with Sunderland
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                It's stateless.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  The original Washington is just up the road from Sunderland.
                  Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

One in four Americans 'do not know the Earth circles the Sun' - Telegraph

The question - "Does the Earth go around the Sun, or does the Sun go around the Earth" - was answered incorrectly by 26 per cent of respondents.

I like 'muricans generally even if they are a bit too loud. But you really have to wonder about them sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                      One in four Americans 'do not know the Earth circles the Sun' - Telegraph

I like 'muricans generally even if they are a bit too loud. But you really have to wonder about them sometimes...
                      Yeah but they also good at inventing a whole load of cool tulip, the software I'm using to write this was developed in US, top uni's etc etc.

So to take some twats stupid survey and apply to a whole country and an effin big one at that shows me how stupid you are.

And go on, correct my ******* spelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X