• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboomed....

Just been informed that client co aren't going to be renewing any contracts.

We're all to be replaced by, er, "permanent consultants" from Infosys.

I'll get the heave-ho on April 4th.

Bang goes all my plans for living on a boat in Langstone Harbour through the summer....

Oh well. Sh!t happens. Now I'm gonna get smashed

Comment

Bugger You'll get something else.

Still, looking on the bright side, that's going to save clientco a shit:load of money. Not.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
        Now I'm gonna get smashed
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Comment

Bang goes all my plans for living on a boat in Langstone Harbour through the summer....

Make sure your manager has your contact details, so in 6 months time when they figure out Infosys are charging a premium when they should be paid peanuts he can give you a call
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Make sure your manager has your contact details, so in 6 months time when they figure out Infosys are charging a premium when they should be paid peanuts he can give you a call
              +1
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Bob'd ?

Comment

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X