• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need some impartial advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'We need a pic to better advise, if she is a munter leave the hassle, if she is a 5-7 keep it casual, anything 8 or over put up with the drama for as long as she has her looks '
    FAF - words to live by...
    Look, they are all pretty much mad, although they usually keep it hidden better, at least for a while. You have had a glimpse of the nightmare ahead, if you didn't have a trip booked, my advice would be to book one....

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Well? Did she croak?
      Fortunately she didn't. She spent 3 nights in intensive care then a further week in hospital being treated for pneumonia caused by the respirator. She is now in another ward fir 30 days trying to fix her head.

I went on my (apparently made up) trip, was a bit surreal at the start, but having a thai hooker balls deep in me seemed to help me out. Am currently in Penang and having a very good time.

I am very grateful for the advice received, sometimes the advice from a relatively anonymous forum can be more valuable than that from close friends and family.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSauce View Post
        Fortunately she didn't. She spent 3 nights in intensive care then a further week in hospital being treated for pneumonia caused by the respirator. She is now in another ward fir 30 days trying to fix her head.

I went on my (apparently made up) trip, was a bit surreal at the start, but having a thai hooker balls deep in me seemed to help me out. Am currently in Penang and having a very good time.

I am very grateful for the advice received, sometimes the advice from a relatively anonymous forum can be more valuable than that from close friends and family.
        So lets just clear one thing up, based on your post. We're you balls deep in the hooker or was the hooker balls deep in you???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          So lets just clear one thing up, based on your post. We're you balls deep in the hooker or was the hooker balls deep in you???
          We mixed it up a little bit

Comment

The hooker's name is Penang?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Bring back Gricer.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                Bring back Gricer.

RedSauce is real though

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  The hooker's name is Penang?
                  That's right. She's well known in Neasden.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Fortunately she didn't. She spent 3 nights in intensive care then a further week in hospital being treated for pneumonia caused by the respirator.
                    If you had bleed the respirator like we told you none of this would have happened.

Don't forget that when with Penang don't lick her chutney spoon.

Comment

We mixed it up a little bit
                      You are KentPhillip and I claim my five pounds.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X