• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams vs Qdos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Craig playing? I want to see blood!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      So two companies dealing primarily with contractors are holding an event on a Friday which happens to be a billing day?

Bloody great idea that.
      Very charitable post!

It's only down the road, we'll be leaving at 4.30

Comment

Is Craig playing? I want to see blood!
        He's not allowed to play anymore after he put a guy in hospital after a 50/50 challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin at NixonWilliams View Post
          He's not allowed to play anymore after he put a guy in hospital after a 50/50 challenge!
          Good.
          Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Where is the CUK Vs PCG match?
            After BN66 vs HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Where is the CUK Vs PCG match?
              Pfff if you are going to challenge anyone you have go big or go home.

CUK vs Mumsnet. Rugby Union. Full contact & contested scrums.

Can I just point out I have hurt my knee and am unavailable for selection.

Comment

Can I just point out I have hurt my knee and am unavailable for selection.
                Didn't know you joined Mumsnet?
                Join IPSE

Comment

You would have thought NW would have posted the details on how charity donations from our LTD's worked wouldn't you!

Come on NW, pull yer fingers out.

Comment

You would have thought NW would have posted the details on how charity donations from our LTD's worked wouldn't you!

Come on NW, pull yer fingers out.
                    In most cases it's more tax efficient to do it personally as it extends the basic rate band by the gross contribution.

So lets say you wanted to give £1,000 to the cause (generous guy that you are!) you would pay £800 personally which would extend your basic rate band by £1,000. This would mean that you could take an extra dividend for £900 based on the £800 contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig at Nixon Williams View Post
                      In most cases it's more tax efficient to do it personally as it extends the basic rate band by the gross contribution.

So lets say you wanted to give £1,000 to the cause (generous guy that you are!) you would pay £800 personally which would extend your basic rate band by £1,000. This would mean that you could take an extra dividend for £900 based on the £800 contribution.
                      Ahh too many 0's.. My eyes, my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X