• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nixon Williams vs Qdos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    What, no one hospitalised?
    There is genuinely quite a lot of blood on the Qdos players.
    Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I guess we are going to have to wait until January when the accountants rush the numbers through and release the score?
      It was a very close 9-1 victory for NW

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post
      There is genuinely quite a lot of blood on the Qdos players.
      Me too, I had great fun detaching my jeans from the graze on my knee on Friday night! I put it down to the hard surface we were playing on, not the tackling by either side

A great cause though and well done to everybody, especially you guys travelling all that way.

Comment

We analysed the game whilst sitting in a dirty Blackpool karaoke bar on Friday night. The conclusion was that NW were quicker, fitter, stronger, more organised and generally much better at football than Qdos. But other than that it was a close run thing.

Martin was definitely NW's star player - a beast of a left foot.

Every part of me still hurts. I'll psych myself up to watch the video later.
        Last edited by Qdos Contractor; 24 March 2014, 09:17. Reason: sp

Comment

We analysed the game whilst sitting in a dirty Blackpool karaoke bar on Friday night. The conclusion was that NW were quicker, fitter, stronger, more organised and generally much better at football that Qdos. But other than that it was a close run thing.

A gentleman does not concern himself with such trifles, so the scoreline is to your credit.

Comment

We analysed the game whilst sitting in a dirty Blackpool karaoke bar on Friday night. The conclusion was that NW were quicker, fitter, stronger, more organised and generally much better at football than Qdos. But other than that it was a close run thing.

Stop it

Same time next year? Maybe we'll come to you next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin at NixonWilliams View Post
              Stop it

Same time next year? Maybe we'll come to you next time?
              Yep, you can experience the delights of Leicester.

I might have to embark on a very specific recruitment drive over the next 12 months.

Comment

Yep, you can experience the delights of Leicester.

I might have to embark on a very specific recruitment drive over the next 12 months.
                Have to start trawling LinkedIn.. Here is a start for you..

http://es.linkedin.com/in/cristianoronaldo

http://es.linkedin.com/in/leomessiofficial
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

For anyone interested the footage of the match is below. An abject Qdos performance (apart from the number 4, who is clearly destined for great things).

There may be some coarse language.

First half: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYb...ature=youtu.be

Second half: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlOx...ature=youtu.be

Comment

We analysed the game whilst sitting in a dirty Blackpool karaoke bar on Friday night. The conclusion was that NW were quicker, fitter, stronger, more organised and generally much better at football than Qdos.
                    In situations like that, there's only one tactic to employ - in with the heid!!!

Then you help them up, apologise, shake their hand, and when they're not expecting it, in with the heid again!

Courtesy of the Scottish sage Alan Mcnee

Comment

Working...
                    X