• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

there is no proof humans cause climate change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no proof humans cause climate change

Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore tells US Senate there is "no proof" humans cause climate change - Climate Change - Environment - The Independent

He's right. There's also no proof that cigarettes cause cancer or the HIV virus causes AIDS.

Hell of a lot of evidence, though.

Quark Soup by David Appell: Dr. Patrick Moore Just Misled Congress
    HotWhopper: WUWT Sticky: Patrick Moore yearns for the "good old days" 500 million years ago
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
      He's right.
      slowly but surely
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

He's right. There's also no proof that cigarettes cause cancer or the HIV virus causes AIDS.

HotWhopper: WUWT Sticky: Patrick Moore yearns for the "good old days" 500 million years ago
        I am sure if we dig deep enough we can find that you are a paid stooge of the climate change industry
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          I am sure if we dig deep enough we can find that you are a cretin
          FTFY
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I don't come here to be insulted. I've been insulted in far better places let me tell you.

Where can I get in touch with this 'climate change industry'? The cheque doesn't seem to have arrived.
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I don't come here to be insulted. I've been insulted in far better places let me tell you.

Where can I get in touch with this 'climate change industry'? The cheque doesn't seem to have arrived.
              Yeah you do, you,love it.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I am sure if we dig deep enough we can find that you are a paid stooge of the climate change industry
                You don't even need to dig very deeply.

Comment

I dont think so. The other day I made a comment about Moore and pj wasnt too bothered. Went away and read the party line and came back all aggressive.
                  So I would say tribal definately, not a free independant thinker, and very green. but not a paid hack
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

So the scientists who believe (praise be) are better than those that don't is what you are saying?

"The king is in the altogether".....

Comment

Working...
                    X