• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who benefits from mongwits?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most bloodthirsty dictators of this past century have not been well known for their adherence to principles or ideals, even though they kill in their name
    One could hardly say Torquemada, Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, Hitler, Al Quaida etc were/are without principles and ideals. Just awful ones. All humans are equally crappy but the advantage of good old fashioned self-serving dictators is that, when they and their heirs are gone, that's it. We are not stuck with millions carrying on trying to enforce their principles.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      As i'm not in favour of discrimination, i'd exterminate everyone. luckily I won't need to as WW3 is happening next week.
      With you on that one bro!

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I know it's mathematically impossible but sometimes I could swear the average IQ was below average.

What you are probably referring to is that the mean or mode IQ is below average
        which is possible
        you mongwit
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
        X