• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: The Theories

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Just like to remind you this is a "theory" thread, so theories are allowed.

So swivel.
    My theory is the cloaking device was disguised as a travel chess set. Did you know every travel chess set comes with two queens with little magnets in their bottoms?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      Oh that reminds me - I've run out of tinfoil. Anyone need anything from Asda?
      Do they sell Buckfast in Asda?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Ah.

Cloaking tech.

That means there's Klingons around here somewhere.
        On the starboard bow?

P.S. You were the star of Star Trek on CBS Action yesterday - you were glorious in your youth!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Do they sell Buckfast in Asda?
          Too late, I've been. Picked up a cheeky little red - will that do?
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Too late, I've been. Picked up a cheeky little red - will that do?
            Ah. Thunderbird?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Ah.

Cloaking tech.

That means there's Zargoids around here somewhere.

FTFY
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Why transponders on such aircraft is even switchable off? It's an obvious hijack target so such devices should not be possible to turn off unless plane is on the ground and even so it should not take off if device isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Why transponders on such aircraft is even switchable off? It's an obvious hijack target so such devices should not be possible to turn off unless plane is on the ground and even so it should not take off if device isn't working.

But then governments wouldn't be able to steal them when they want to, every system has to have a backdoor
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    I read somewhere they have to turn them off at the airports, or there are too many planes all sending signals. They switch them on once they're up and away.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I read somewhere they have to turn them off at the airports, or there are too many planes all sending signals. They switch them on once they're up and away.
                      Why can't they turn on when aircraft is in the air? It's crazy to have them switchable off in the air which is the time when hijack can be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X