• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diddle a celeb!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diddle a celeb!

Downloaded, account set-up and turkey baster at the ready....
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I almost wish I was single so I could try it.

Tinder: A gentleman's guide to the dating app - Comment - Voices - The Independent

Is quite funny.

I met up with three people. One, who runs her own catering company (and, since her pictures were taken, has evidently been getting high on her own supply), arrived claiming to have been ‘really nervous’ and was consequently so drunk she fell down the stairs into the bar and broke both her stiletto heels.

The second was the most awkward hour of my life. A surly, aggressive PA who had been perfectly genial and amusing over text message, but who it transpired was of the view that a date isn’t supposed to be a friendly drink and a chat, but rather a gruelling job interview for a receptionist’s job in a failing company of which she is the CEO. “What would you have to offer me that nobody else would?” “How secure is your chosen career?” “Where do you want to be in five years time?” I don’t know, but not sat here
    I think #2 might be someone I dated once, it sounds eerily familiar.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

oh the independent are doing in story advertising now?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hmm. I have a date through an online dating agency tomorrow. I expect she'll be a 7' Russian woman.

Or a bloke.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Hmm. I have a date through an online dating agency tomorrow. I expect she'll be a 7' Russian woman.

Or a bloke.
          Yeah, but if you have a nice evening with an attractive, interesting woman that isn't going to be anywhere near as funny.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

A lady just added me as favourite. Chinese, living in China, looking to join 2 sisters in UK.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

A lady just added me as favourite. Chinese, living in China, looking to join 2 sisters in UK.
              What happened to Mrs Xog?

Comment

Or a bloke.
                Good on you! (Seriously, I mean it!)

Comment

Or a bloke.
                  Probably a 7 foot russian bloke. Ime a limited number of them are fairly normal. Partner was an online match up. Mind you she is bonkers.

there was one person added me as a favourite. It was a pre op transsexual. Couldnt remember going for the man seeking complete nutter option....

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
                    Couldnt remember going for the man seeking complete nutter option....
                    If you join a dating site it's a given....
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X