• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unknown acronym

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WDDS

All fine. No chance of an economic melt down or world war 3. All is good.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      WDDS

All fine. No chance of an economic melt down or world war 3. All is good.
      There is always a chance of an economic meltdown

There is always a small chance of WW3 as well, but it is a very small chance because everyone is so tulip scared of it they do all they can to avoid it. If that weren't the case it would be piss easy for someone to start it, which leads me to conclude no one is really trying. It's far more likely to happen due to farcical mistakes and misundertandings than a global conspiracy.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Is ZeroHedge one of those?
        Nope but:

Zero Hedge is a battulip insane Austrian economics-based finance blog run by a pseudonymous founder who posts articles under the name "Tyler Durden," after Chuck Palahniuk's Fight Club personality.
        WW3: How Will World War Three Affect You? Learn How To Prepare - Free Newsletter

Alien voice on my Mobile Phone

Sirus

THE WORLD IS CONTROLED BUY A SATANIC GROUP CALLED THE COUNCIL OF LUCIFER" BASED AT THE ROTHCHILD MANSION BY THE ROTHCHILD FAMILY IN ENGLAND" IN EXCHANGE FOR DIVIRESIED MILITARY: POLOTICAL: FININCIAL POWER: THIS SANITIC COVEN CONTROLS VIA THE BRIDGEBUILDERS: TRILATERIAL COMMISION: INTERNATIONAL MONENTARY FUND: WORLD BANK: COUNCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS: ETC WHICH HAS WITHIN ITS RANKS MEMBERS FROM KINGS AND QUEENS: PRESIDENTS TOP IN INDUSTRY: BANKING: EDUCATION: MEDIA: ETC ETC: CAUSES WORLD STRIFE: LIKE: Black: VS WHITE: EAST VS WEST: NORTH VS SOUTH: RICH VS POOR: BECAUSE THERE ARE EVIL ENENTIES ON THE ASTRAL PLANE WHICH THRIVE ON THE VIBRATIONS SUFFERING: PAIN: PRODUCED BY WAR: FAMINE: DISEASE ETC: LIKE IT IS FOOD. WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE THAN MONEY: AND GOLD THE HUMANS FIGHT OVER: AND AT PRESENT: THERE IS A UNITED NATIONS DICTATORSHIP IN EFFECT: TO INTERN ALL RELIGIONS: OF THE WORLD: EXCEPT THE RELIGION OF SATANISM: THE EXCUSES WILL BE CULTS: ALSO: GUN CONFICATION: MALITIA: SYMPITHIZER: DRUG RAIDS: ETC: THE ??RCRISTATED BOMBS WORLD WIDE: ARE TO GET THE WORLD TO LOOSE ITS FREEDOM ?A TERROSISM PROTECTION: LIES: "RECENT EXAMPLES ARE WACO: OAKLAHOMA CITY: THE WORLD TRADE CENTER: TWA: 800: AND OLYMPIC BOMBING: FOR MORE DETILED INFO ON WHY TWA: WAS SHOT DOWN AND WHY RICHARD JEWLE WAS A SUSPECT: CONTACT POLICE CHIEF BEVERLY HARVARD: ATLANTA POLICE ABOUT FED EXPRESS: EXPRESS TRACKING #1240629191: RECIEVED JULY 30TH '96' OR ASK BRYANT WATSON OF FED EXPRESS TRACKING #1251864025: (404) 233-4003 RECIEVED AUG:13TH 96: OR ?RDINAL OCCONOR: FED EXPRESS TRACKING # 2081266434 RECIEVED SEPT: 96: AND ?INGRESMAN MAJOR OWENS:::&!-718-773-3100; AND FOR A MORE COMPLETE ?NNECTION: AS TO WHY AND WHO AND MYSTERY AND CONNECTION: WITH:: ?? TRUTH COVERUP: WITH TWA 800: RICHARD JEWLE: THE TEXAS SHUTDOWN: THE ?MESY CASE: AND CURRENT GLOBAL FINICAL CRISIS: CONTACT JOHNNY COCHRON: :??8-834-0916 WHO HAS BEEN GIVEN DETAILED INFO: ALSO AMENISTY INTERNATIONAL : NYC OFFICE: ALSO UP COMMING CASE OF UNITED NATIONS ?BASADOR SERGEY V LAVRON: INDEX # 03377 C U N 1997 ?TY OF NEW YORK: IN REFERENCE TO CONCENTRATION CAMPS: IN AMERICA
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

An all-female religious sect believe that Vladimir Putin is the reincarnation of St. Paul the Apostle.

The content of this website is not available in your area.

"Straitjacketed into believing ministers who say the Beast will arise in Europe? How stupid and ignorant these false prophets are. The great Beast of Rev. 13 is NOT Europe. It?s RUSSIA! And Russia has allies who also don?t like the Christian West."
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post

Zerohedge have been putting some fairly absurd spins on things and words into mouths lately. The actual statements they're distorting generally have quite different meaning than the ones they ascribe.
            As much as I've liked ZeroHedge over the years I must admit i've noticed things getting slightly less objective. It's like they got new Tylers, or the old Tylers are now so cynical and jaded that their own intuition is leaking out enough to overpower the objective reporting. I'm generally sympathetic, but that's not really the point.

I used to love Max Keiser too when he stuck to finance, but now he's become a more widespread cult figure he's broadened his public opinions into areas which I'm confident he's not qualified to advise on.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              There is always a chance of an economic meltdown

There is always a small chance of WW3 as well, but it is a very small chance because everyone is so tulip scared of it they do all they can to avoid it. If that weren't the case it would be piss easy for someone to start it, which leads me to conclude no one is really trying. It's far more likely to happen due to farcical mistakes and misundertandings than a global conspiracy.
              Like the computer in charge of launching the nukes deciding to launch a nuclear war to see if anyone can win a game of naughts & crosses.

Comment

Working...
              X