• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP Voting profile

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP Voting profile

In a nutshell: the party of old, thick, men.

How UKIP voters compare
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Possibly, but there's a dearth of anyone of substance or any "like-ability" factor anywhere else ( Ed Milliband is completely devoid of personality or inspiration and people feel like Cameron and Clegg have screwed up their chance) which is why UKIP with their 12% and growing are likely to be extremely influential in the local elections.

Personally, I refuse to vote for any of them.

Comment

Oi, who are you calling old!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        which is why UKIP with their 12% and growing are likely to be extremely influential in the local elections.
        I agree that other parties would benefit from fresh faces on the candidate menu.

Personally I believe that it would be most beneficial in the long run if UKiP attained power. Its the only way to effectively discredit them in the eyes of the great unwashed.
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

How UKIP voters compare
          To my slight shame, I play chess competitively from time to time. I turned up at a typically shabby match venue to find two very elderly ladies and one very elderly man effectively barking at each other in a corridor. One of the ladies turned to me and said, 'Are you here for the UKIP branch meeting?' She looked so crestfallen when I said no that I almost felt sorry enough to attend their meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            To my slight shame, I play chess competitively from time to time. I turned up at a typically shabby match venue to find two very elderly ladies and one very elderly man effectively barking at each other in a corridor. One of the ladies turned to me and said, 'Are you here for the UKIP branch meeting?' She looked so crestfallen when I said no that I almost felt sorry enough to attend their meeting.
            And you did not attend ? How ungentlemanly of you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tQbeuFtPQ

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
              I agree that other parties would benefit from fresh faces on the candidate menu.

Personally I believe that it would be most beneficial in the long run if UKiP attained power. Its the only way to effectively discredit them in the eyes of the great unwashed.
              it took the lib dems 30 years and they only got a slight sniff of power.

I doubt they will get a majority for a while. But they may well destabilise the Tory vote, which is a pity we will get the spend and squander party back.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

How UKIP voters compare
                Well that explains KP's trip to the seedy streets of Thailand...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  it took the lib dems 30 years and they only got a slight sniff of power.

I doubt they will get a majority for a while. But they may well destabilise the Tory vote, which is a pity we will get the spend and squander party back.
                  I am not much of an expert but do you think that UKiPCon class 2015 is a possibility ?

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
                    I am not much of an expert but do you think that UKiPCon class 2015 is a possibility ?
                    unless the entire shadow cabinet get caught in bed together with a herd of shetland ponies in suspenders I doubt it.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X