• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grumpy this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Happily sitting on the train, when some enormous bloke in a puffy coat sits next to me. even though there are two vacant seats in front of me. Now I'm all squished.

Pillock.
    What a terrible life you lead, having to sit next to another human being. Those Ethiopians will be feeling guilty for taking all our charity when we have such problems; I imagine they'll run a massive "Entitled First World Aid" telethon.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The most disturbing thing about this thread is knowing that the OP may be on the same train as me every day.

However, i can cut through the boredom each day by playing the game "Which one is Suity?"

It would be good if people could give me clues as to what to look out for in my quest

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        The most disturbing thing about this thread is knowing that the OP may be on the same train as me every day.

However, i can cut through the boredom each day by playing the game "Which one is Suity?"

It would be good if people could give me clues as to what to look out for in my quest
        puddles?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Happily sitting on the train, when some enormous bloke in a puffy coat sits next to me. even though there are two vacant seats in front of me. Now I'm all squished.
          Now we know what MF is up to, stalking you ...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I thought I could make it easy by linking to http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...illionfan.html but the photos aren't there anymore...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Look out for the slack-jawed, fat, gormless-looking gimp with a miserable expression.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Look out for the slack-jawed, fat, gormless-looking gimp with a miserable expression.
                Unfortunately, in an eight carriage train, that includes about 60% of the male occupants (probably including me ) well except the fat part but esp the miserable part

Comment

I'll get a photo off his missus for you.

Comment

You'd have money on SY being the "enormous bloke in a puffy coat" so that would have been really confusing if they were sitting next to each other.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X