• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My kid gets picked on at school because they're a bit different

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kid gets picked on at school because they're a bit different

Following on from http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1908746

and they are different in that they don't like one direction......
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    they are different in that they don't like one direction......
    That can only ever be a positive thing IMHO

Tell them to keep on being different....

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

all sensible content removed
      Last edited by Platypus; 19 March 2014, 10:13.

Comment

different in they take money from other people's taxes (who probably can't afford it) so the different one doesn't have to spend their warchest or because they are special?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There needs to be bullies and the bullied to make sure kids are prepared for the real world. Bit fat, bit thin, bit different, little effeminate, ginger, glasses, little bit slow, little autistic it is every child's rite of passage to be teased, pinched, kicked and beaten up by the normal kids.

No excuse not being normal.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            There needs to be bullies and the bullied to make sure kids are prepared for the real world. Bit fat, bit thin, bit different, little effeminate, ginger, glasses, little bit slow, little autistic it is every child's rite of passage to be teased, pinched, kicked and beaten up by the normal kids.

No excuse not being normal.
            You didn't got the point of the original post have you?

But to be honest I don't disagree with any of the above. My children get annoyed when they complain and I just reply life's unfair deal with it.... but they have to understand the outside world will not look after them...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

My kid gets picked on at school because they're a bit different..
              Good. They deserve it.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

My parents response to my brothers bullying was to send us to Martial Arts classes, the bullying soon went after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
                  My parents response to my brothers bullying was to send us to Martial Arts classes, the bullying soon went after that.

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You didn't got the point of the original post have you?

But to be honest I don't disagree with any of the above. My children get annoyed when they complain and I just reply life's unfair deal with it.... but they have to understand the outside world will not look after them...
                    The world may not, but friends and family should. You sound like a crap parent - why not give them the skills and support they need to deal with it properly and progress into well rounded adults?

Comment

Working...
                    X