• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which reminds me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which reminds me...

Did anyone else see the MotoGP in Qatar this weekend? Awsome race. Reckon the doctor is back?!

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    Did anyone else see the MotoGP in Qatar this weekend? Awsome race. Reckon the doctor is back?!
    No, who's showing it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      No, who's showing it this year?
      It's all gone to BT sports (WSBK, BSB IOMTT too I think).
      I bought a MotoGP videopass to watch it online - I'm not interested in footie or much else. Given that there's an off season show too I don't think it's too bad for value (you get to see all the press conferences etc that the BBC didn't have time for).

Shame about BSB etc though. I'll probably be able to watch it on catch-up/youtube or something.

Comment

I wish Sky/Now would do an F1 video-pass rather than the standard day-passes.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
        X