Shave and a Haircut?Yeah right... Shave and a Haircut?Yeah right...
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,146

    Default Shave and a Haircut?Yeah right...

    ...I doubt he's ever had to shave in his life!



    BBC News - North Korea: Students required to get Kim Jong-un haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  2. #2

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester is NOT a disguised employee

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    27,890

    Default

    Yes, he shaves the sides of his head!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,377

    Default

    Why on Earth can't one of those sycophantic toads put a bullet in his fat face?

    Just one with a bit of bottle would be all it would take.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  4. #4

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413
    Coffee's for closers

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,146

    Default

    And the woman who fails to hide her terror.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  6. #6

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester is NOT a disguised employee

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    27,890

    Default

    Would it be somehow wrong to say that the women in the second row on that picture look like one decent loooking bird has been cloned five times for the pleasure of the Supreme Leader?

    OK, so maybe they're quintuplets.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,146

    Default

    I don't know Mich, why don't you say it and see what the reaction is?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  8. #8

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is always on top

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Would it be somehow wrong to say that the women in the second row on that picture look like one decent loooking bird has been cloned five times for the pleasure of the Supreme Leader?

    OK, so maybe they're quintuplets.
    Is that a "They all look the same" comment?

  9. #9

    Obstinate Git

    Mich the Tester is NOT a disguised employee

    Mich the Tester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Euroland
    Posts
    27,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudskipper View Post
    Is that a "They all look the same" comment?
    Not really, because Korean women certainly don't all look the same. Those five do though.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

  10. #10

    Double Godlike!

    Spacecadet is a permanent contractor

    Spacecadet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    12,413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Not really, because Korean women certainly don't all look the same. Those five do though.
    They look similar but not the same. Doesn't help that they are all wearing the same comedy hat and have identical make up
    Coffee's for closers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •