• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

39 year old woman hears for the first time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

39 year old woman hears for the first time

BBC News - Deaf woman's shock as she hears for first time

What I want to know is would Mitch?
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Why do you feel the need to objectify this woman within the context of what is actually an interesting story from a scientific and personal interest angle?

Comment

Pardon?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Why do you feel the need to objectify this woman within the context of what is actually an interesting story from a scientific and personal interest angle?
        Pardon?

Comment

WHS, and indeed objectifying men too, as if men are incapable of displaying compassion, genuine scentific interest or pleasure at the fact that a deaf person could be treated and provided such joy by modern medicine.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            WHS, and indeed objectifying men too, as if men are incapable of displaying compassion, genuine scentific interest or pleasure at the fact that a deaf person could be treated and provided such joy by modern medicine.
            In the quiet words of the virgin Mary, "Come again?"?

Comment

I saw that and thought, how nice. I must admit I never thought 'Would Mich' maybe Suity is just more of a sexual animal than the rest of us?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I saw that and thought, how nice. I must admit I never thought 'Would Mich' maybe Suity is just more of a sexual animal than the rest of us?
                Exactly, vetran. Nice to have some other reasonable people around here.

Comment

Exactly, vetran. Nice to have some other reasonable people around here.

Comment

OG I would have thought that by now you would have realised that this thread fits perfectly within the spectrum of what "general" stands for.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X