• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feel like utter crap this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel like utter crap this morning

Burny eyes. Lethargic. Streaming eyes. I don't normally get hayfever this bad.

Then I see this :

BBC News - Air pollution: High levels 'to spread across England'

Environment department Defra said high levels recorded on Tuesday in eastern England and the Midlands would spread.

The pollution - a mix of local and European emissions and dust from the Sahara - is set to move across southern England, the Midlands and East Anglia.

Those with lung or heart disease are urged to avoid strong exercise outside.
    Could be worse, I could be sitting in Chile waiting for a Tsunami I suppose
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    <Normal Suity whine......>
    Please select from:
    MTFU
    STFU

Comment

Burny eyes. Lethargic. Streaming eyes. I don't normally get hayfever this bad.

Then I see this :

BBC News - Air pollution: High levels 'to spread across England'

Could be worse, I could be sitting in Chile waiting for a Tsunami I suppose

Wait until you look in the mirror
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I feel like crap too. Got pissed up last night for the first time this year.

Comment

I'll nudge Mrs suity and tell her to put the plastic sheets back on tonight.

Comment

So you won't be available for the drinks this evening?
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              So you won't be available for the drinks this evening?
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm just tired. Stayed in the pub till gone past 12 reading crappy resumes.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You better be suity! You owe me a beer.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Pah! You young people today don't know you're born! Shoulda seen the smog in London early 1950's. Not just grey hazy but thick yellow, real proper smog that was!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X