• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Walking on the beaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was shocked to hear this. I saw Peaches and her new husband entering Pure club in Las Vegas the day after their wedding in 2008. Very strange because she just looked like a kid but had this rock and roll entourage... Anyway, not good news at all...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
      Cant believe it! She was such a wonderful girl! At least she left behind two children, to carry on her legacy.

How very sad ...
      Really? I mean, it's sad she died, it's sad anyone dies especially someone young, but "wonderful girl", "carry on her legacy"? What the f*** have you been smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Really? I mean, it's sad she died, it's sad anyone dies especially someone young, but "wonderful girl", "carry on her legacy"? What the f*** have you been smoking?
        Don't you recognise a sockie when you see one?

This struggling Eastern European with a chip on his shoulder persona is straight from sockie central casting.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

This struggling Eastern European with a chip on his shoulder persona is straight from sockie central casting.
          The thought had definitely crossed my mind. One of yours?

Comment

From your sockie master?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

The only way this could have more irony would be if it was Tony Stark, eating liver, in Port Talbot, holding a magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                There are some who will treat this as when Princess Diana died. Its not very British is it? Where is the stiff upper lip.

But incredibly sad for her family. My gut feel is it will probably be suicide over the death of her mother which was probably caused by her father Hughie Green. I hope her children are kept well out of the limelight. But then again I am usually wrong on this stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  There are some who will treat this as when Princess Diana died. Its not very British is it? Where is the stiff upper lip.

But incredibly sad for her family. My gut feel is it will probably be suicide over the death of her mother which was probably caused by her father Hughie Green. I hope her children are kept well out of the limelight. But then again I am usually wrong on this stuff...
                  Wasn't her father Jesse Yates who used to do Stars on Sunday? Or was that who she thought her father was until she found out it was Hughie Green? Or was it the other way around?

Either way, I think psychological meltdown was virtually guaranteed with that parentage.

Comment

So Bob Geldof isn't her father? I'm so confused.

But I'm not as into the "famous for being famous" as you lot obviously are.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Can anyone think of an inappropriate canned or tinned joke?
                      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                      X