• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Psychopaths

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychopaths

There must be a few here. I'm convinced I've met a few in various workplaces.

Psychopaths: how can you spot one? - Telegraph

Take the test. I got 13, so I'm either not a psychopath or I'm good at manipulating test results.

Psychopath Test
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    There must be a few here. I'm convinced I've met a few in various workplaces.

Psychopaths: how can you spot one? - Telegraph

Take the test. I got 13, so I'm either not a psychopath or I'm good at manipulating test results.

Psychopath Test
    Hahahaha no need to take the test I already know I am one
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

17. Phew!

Worrying that there were some above 30 on that graph!

Probably MPs.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.
        - George Costanza

Comment

I got 10.

About one sigma out from the mean.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Whoops, 24. On my way to becoming a politician
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

No surprise there then.

Now where's the fava beans?

Comment

See also

Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The term 'psychopath' is rarely used anymore, they talk instead of 'Cluster B' personalities, generally superficially charming, charismatic, often gifted and successful, but lacking any empathy or conscience.

If I sound bitter, it is because I am bitter.
                My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

25, but I don't give a flying f**k what you guys think :-)
                  "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Just because I haven't been held in contempt of court, doesn't mean I wouldn't be, given the opportunity.

Comment

Working...
                    X