• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKiP meeting with Aker and Agnew

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just a good job I tend to hold Polish people in high regard. I've never met one quite as cantankerous as Mos.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Liability View Post
      It's just a good job I tend to hold Polish people in high regard. I've never met one quite as cantankerous as Mos.
      Vote UKiP
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

Originally posted by mos View Post
        Vote UKiP
        Vote UKIP!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I know what your problem is: you have different standards for your palls and different standards for me. You are also struggling with cognitive dissonance.

If you endorse racist slurs posted by Dodgy Agent and addressed to me, which I believe you do, I want to have nothing to do with you and with any of your values.

I find the fact that you are blaming me for your own deep seated prejudice especially droll.
          Seems to me you're racist and/or prejudiced against Indians
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Seems to me you're racist and/or prejudiced against Indians
            What is wrong with you people! Stop diverting attention from despicable racist rants against Poles posted by Dodgy Agent. Poor Indians indeed!

Comment

You think mos is the only total * among EU migrants?

It often seems to me that too many liberals fall into a well of contradiction. They insist that all people, regardless of origin, should be treated equally but then imagine that they have none of the flaws that we do.

They denounce UKIP or the far right but fail to realise that many migrants will have equally strong or racist views. They say we should not act in our selfish interests to protect British culture but fail to realise that many migrants will equally act in the interests of their own people and their own culture. They insist that asylum seekers are all genuine despite the fact that we would also resort to invention as they do to avoid living in appalling conditions.

If you want to look at immigration from a truly non racist viewpoint start with a real un-racist attitude, that all people are much the same.

Then look at what has happened and at what is happening today around the world when people of disparate cultures are thrust into proximity, when idealistic aims are pursued too quickly and the legitimate concerns of ordinary people are treated with contempt.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

On a teleconference with the Poles

Counting the number of errrrs in the PM's conversation (I'm bored)

Why don't they just give up their third world language, adopt English as native language and the world will be a better place

As she is so shaggable I'll cut her some slack

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  You think mos is the only total * among EU migrants?

It often seems to me that too many liberals fall into a well of contradiction. They insist that all people, regardless of origin, should be treated equally but then imagine that they have none of the flaws that we do.

They denounce UKIP or the far right but fail to realise that many migrants will have equally strong or racist views. They say we should not act in our selfish interests to protect British culture but fail to realise that many migrants will equally act in the interests of their own people and their own culture. They insist that asylum seekers are all genuine despite the fact that we would also resort to invention as they do to avoid living in appalling conditions.

If you want to look at immigration from a truly non racist viewpoint start with a real un-racist attitude, that all people are much the same.

Then look at what has happened and at what is happening today around the world when people of disparate cultures are thrust into proximity, when idealistic aims are pursued too quickly and the legitimate concerns of ordinary people are treated with contempt.
                  I cannot speak for the immigrants who originated from different cultures, but my understanding is that Brits will be held to exceedingly high standards with regards to human rights and such, because it was Britain who imported these ideas to third world countries, often with incompatible systems of values. It was Britain who lectured and sanctioned some countries who did not comply. People do not like 'do as I say and not as I do' attitude. Even if they are just humble immigrants.

I am not going to guess why some Brits are trying to blame EU for their own blunders. I will merely point out that it's loosing you credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    On a teleconference with the Poles

Why don't they just give up their third world language (Cretin), adopt English as native language (Tool) and the world will be a better place (Disgusting)

As she is so shaggable I'll cut her some slack
                    I believe that the project would have been in much better place without your Faragesque inputs. Thanks for providing free of charge demonstration of British Values to us, humble Poles.

Are you sure that someone did not put you on the project with the covert aim to undermine the progress?
                    Last edited by mos; 11 April 2014, 09:47.

Comment

I believe that the project would have been in much better place without your Faragesque inputs. Thanks for providing free of charge demonstration of British Values to us, humble Poles.

Are you sure that someone did not put you on the project with the covert aim to undermine the progress?
                      What is your problem with Indians?
                      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                      X