• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why is it that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've met Nigel Farage a few times. What you see is what you get. He loves Britain and genuinely believes in what he's doing. There's not too many politicians you can say that about these days - if any.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Sad how a carefully cultivated "bloke down the pub with a pint" image can fool so many people. Saw him on hignfy yesterday, his grin seemed a bit forced to me.
      Wouldn't trust him with anything at all.
      I absolutely love Mangan ... he is just as I imagined proper Englishman. Him and maybe Sting.
      Last edited by mos; 12 April 2014, 14:05.
      If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

I don't particularly take to him, but thought he acquitted himself reasonably well on HIGNFY.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          I've met Nigel Farage a few times. What you see is what you get. He loves Britain and genuinely believes in what he's doing. There's not too many politicians you can say that about these days - if any.
          Was that you I saw flouncing from the Telegraph the other day?

His name was Lockhouse too and in his Disqus post he said that he wasn't going to renew his subscription because the columnists are so awful. Apart from Norman Tebbit.

I agree as it happens. Dan Hodges, Christina Odone, Matthew D'Ancona. Gah!

Comment

Ah the politicians will do anything to get their grubby hands on your votes. Once they get in , i think loving Britain would be the last thing on their minds.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

I thought he loved Europe, I mean, where does he draw his salary?
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
                Was that you I saw flouncing from the Telegraph the other day?

His name was Lockhouse too and in his Disqus post he said that he wasn't going to renew his subscription because the columnists are so awful. Apart from Norman Tebbit.
                Errr....yeah, busted.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyDan View Post
                  I didn't see it but, from what I read, they were all having a bit of a go at NF, so I suspect he was kinda set up somewhat.
                  Anyone in the same situation might have had a bit of a 'forced grin'...; only so much 5hite u can take, especially from muppets such as Hislop et al who of course have complete licence, & relish, pulling people down in public/on tv...after all they've made careers out of doing such.
                  Bollux. He agreed to be on knowing they would take the piss - that's what they do and what the program is about FFS.
                  But anything for publicity, eh?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                  X