• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry, another UKIP thread. They hate elephants as well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Are you being paid to smear UKIP? We are coming up to the fruit picking season so hopefully you will find a proper job
    I don't think anybody needs to be paid to smear UKIP. They manage to make themselves look like a bunch of twats without anybody else having to do a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I don't think anybody needs to be paid to smear UKIP. They manage to make themselves look like a bunch of twats without anybody else having to do a thing.
      I smear them because it's easy and I'm lazy.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

But when should we vote UKIP? The euro elections are on May 22nd but the UKIP broadcast tonight twice said May 2nd...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          But when should we vote UKIP? The euro elections are on May 22nd but the UKIP broadcast tonight twice said May 2nd...
          Is that necessary? They already have the cretin vote in their pocket.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

I only posted this because I found it funny and humorous albeit slightly stupid of the Ukip, not to smear them really but some respondents don't have the nous to understand that
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are you being paid to smear UKIP? We are coming up to the fruit picking season so hopefully you will find a proper job
              Says the person who doesn't
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I only posted this because I found it funny and humorous albeit slightly stupid of the Ukip, not to smear them really but some respondents don't have the nous to understand that
                They're cretins, to use the correct CUK terminology.

George Frederic Watts

Comment

No doubt you can find one for him for your usual 30% cut.

Comment

Ok, everybody, stop smearing UKIP, it's not funny anymore!

Let's start smearing the inbreds who vote them instead!
                    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Vote Upik!
                      no, vote Opik!

Comment

Working...
                      X