• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deboomed...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    At this moment in time, I don't know. I was contracted to a "reputable" outsourcing company. The client was just as surprised as I was when I went to collect my stuff. Doubt that I will find out.
    If the client liked you, then get one of the other venders to contact the client to fill the role.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
      At this moment in time, I don't know. I was contracted to a "reputable" outsourcing company. The client was just as surprised as I was when I went to collect my stuff. Doubt that I will find out.
      If the end client hasn't mentioned anything, you're probably a victim of politics between them and your client.

I was subbing for a consultancy at O2 once when something similar happened - O2 threatened to terminate unless the consultancy reduced the day rate, consultancy refused (despite their 150% mark-up which you'd think might give a bit of wriggle-room), lots of bits of a massive project canned, early termination of consultancy's contract (I was on a weekly purchase order anyway)

As others have said, enjoy the bench time, get the yacht painted for summer (c:

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        well we know you are tulip, but storing them in cans
        It's a big seller:-

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Sucks
          +1. Bad luck mate - something better will come along soon and that'll teach 'em.

Don't mind suity. He's just plain mean.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            +1. Bad luck mate - something better will come along soon and that'll teach 'em.

If you can count, why not check out post #20.

HTH BISDI
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post

This site wouldn't be the same without Suity.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, "**** em". Don't let it get you down, or knock your confidence. Barclays are laying off, there's rate cuts being mentioned on here. Could well be that they are cost cutting, and treat people poorly.

Remember, the way folks treat you is a reflection on them, not you.
                I'm not overly worried. It wasn't a great project to be on. I almost wished I waited to see if an opportunity in the land of the clogs would have come my way.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
                X