• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now I know how Mrs V feels all the time. Beind with a hunk like me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're an ageing, hygiene-challenged IT geek, with a comb-over, a paunch and sandals, aren't you? And a Marillion T-shirt.
    FTFY

Comment

She looks alright to be fair mind. I would.

Got a friend of a friend like this. Shes 40, bit of a minger to be honest, no money, bit annoying. Split from husband and now got a boyfriend of 21 - good looking fella.

He must be getting something out of the deal. She must do some good tricks in bed I reckon. In fact, she'd have to do every trick in the box from page 1 to the end even for me to bother with her.
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Why is he wearing a suit? Is he about to stand trial?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Why is he wearing a suit? Is he about to stand trial?
          And if he's going to wear a suit jacket for photos he should have worn one that fitted him. His jacket sleeves are too long.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
            She looks alright to be fair mind. I would.

Got a friend of a friend like this. Shes 40, bit of a minger to be honest, no money, bit annoying. Split from husband and now got a boyfriend of 21 - good looking fella.

He must be getting something out of the deal. She must do some good tricks in bed I reckon. In fact, she'd have to do every trick in the box from page 1 to the end even for me to bother with her.
            And would you be commenting similarly if the husband had got a 21 year old girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              And would you be commenting similarly if the husband had got a 21 year old girlfriend?
              If the husband was
              bit of a minger
              too?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                If the husband was a munter too?
                ftfy
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  (by the way for those that have met me you know Mrs V is punching well BELOW her weight).
                  Are you saying she's a bit of a porker?
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Are you saying she's a bit of a porker?
                    good $Deity no. I'm fat & ugly as F*** and she is pretty gorgeous.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Probably money in that case or a huge willy.
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X