• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The new arch duke ferdinand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what percentage of the population feckless folks like yourselves represent?

I'm going with 99%.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      I wonder what percentage of the population feckless folks like yourselves represent?

I'm going with 99%.

What would you like to do about it?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

You really want this Ukraine business to turn into a World war, dont you ?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

There won't be WW3. This is all about applying political pressure to make Putin back down so that the 'west' can crack on raping and pillaging in the region. With the BRICS on the rise and the petrodollar's future less certain, the US and her allies are looking for militarization & influence further east. They don't want WW3. They prefer to wage war with individually with the weaklings who can't fight back
          It's political theatre to try to rob Putin of the political will that he currently has behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            What would you like to do about it?
            Game of Jenga. Winner takes all.

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            You really want this Ukraine business to turn into a World war, dont you ?
            No. Rather if it does kick off I'd rather know. So I keep an eye on this stuff.

I think it just went up a notch. The collective on here don't. So I'll go back to snoozing.

Thanks all (including those mentioned in the tags)

Comment

No. Rather if it does kick off I'd rather know.
              I doubt you would miss it. It would be on the news.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I doubt you would miss it. It would be on the news.
                Yep - you can even set up news alerts on your phone. Oh...

Comment

Desperate Ukraine Pleads: "Red Line Has Already Been Crossed" | Zero Hedge

“Let’s not look for further time frames” and instead exert “all necessary pressure,” Ukrainian deputy foreign minister Danylo Lubkivsky tells State Dept officials, journalists, researchers in Washington.

Says he hopes U.S., EU don’t prioritize political concerns over moral ones and that the West will help with economic, diplomatic and military assistance
                  It is sounding like this went up a notch. Just saying

Comment

Desperate Ukraine Pleads: "Red Line Has Already Been Crossed" | Zero Hedge

It is sounding like this went up a notch. Just saying
                    Don't worry, a new cold war is good news for the defense industry which is good news for contractors.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X