• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

YOU DIED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YOU DIED

Anyone else playing Dark Souls 2..?
    nomadd liked this post

No. Thinking of buting xcom though. Is it any good? Will it run ok on a gtx750ti?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      No. Thinking of buting xcom though. Is it any good? Will it run ok on a gtx750ti?
      Sorry, not tried them. I kinda lost track when the whole "XCOM" thing become a "brand".

I had a brief go of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified and it was a stinker.

I guess you are referring to XCOM: Enemy Within and XCOM: Enemy Unknown? They seem to have pretty good review scores on Metatcritic. Certainly worth a try, especially as you can pick up Unknown fairly cheap now on Steam..
      nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        It's quite good. It loses some of the appeal it had 20 years ago - we were easier pleased then.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
          I guess you are referring to XCOM: Enemy Within and XCOM: Enemy Unknown? They seem to have pretty good review scores on Metatcritic. Certainly worth a try, especially as you can pick up Unknown fairly cheap now on Steam..
          Yeah.

I've done Civ and all the Command and Conquers to death. I fancy something a bit different, so I've been looking at various galactic civilization type games (there is a new space based Civ on the way, apparently) and the name came up so I thought as it's cheap I might give it a go.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
          X