• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a foul Munter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Nah, as Obama said the other day:

When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk.
    Unless they put the word Munter in the thread title, when rather than leaving it alone and letting the poster hang himself, you change the word to something else. That's not the same thing at all - and a trite quote from a US president is hardly the pinnacle of human thought is it (you munter) ?

Comment

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I think the only point you prove is that deliberately aggravating the mods will get you banned.
        Well apparently not - I haven't been. Not allowed to use a word, but not banned for using it either.....odd.

Comment

Look, you posted a thread being a bit of a twunt. One of the mods pointed it out you were being a twunt and edited the thread title to remove signs of twuntishness. You should've quietly thanked her but now you've thrown your toys out of the pram and everyone knows you're a twunt.

Well done

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            Well apparently not - I haven't been. Not allowed to use a word, but not banned for using it either.....odd.
            Not odd, the site doesn't have 24 hour moderation as it's happy to let people cut enough rope before hanging themselves.

I think the phrase to use is sockiecide
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Look, you posted a thread being a bit of a twunt. One of the mods pointed it out you were being a twunt and edited the thread title to remove signs of twuntishness. You should've quietly thanked her but now you've thrown your toys out of the pram and everyone knows you're a twunt.

Well done
              You let me have the benefit of your unsolicited opinion on that thread, now you've done the same on this one - thanks, but needless to say, I don't agree. Your opinion is just that, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Not odd, the site doesn't have 24 hour moderation as it's happy to let people cut enough rope before hanging themselves.

I think the phrase to use is sockiecide
                Except this isn't a sockie, this is the only ID I have ever used on here since I joined in 2007. Fair point though, guess I'll be history by morning....

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                  Unless they put the word Munter in the thread title, when rather than leaving it alone and letting the poster hang himself, you change the word to something else. That's not the same thing at all - and a trite quote from a US president is hardly the pinnacle of human thought is it (you munter) ?
                  To be honest, worst things have happened on here. Changing a word in a thread title is pretty low in terms of human rights violation.

I am not getting as to why you are so hung up about it ?
                  Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Not sure why you really have a problem PB.

It's like you've been drinking as a regular in a bar for 6+ years and have gotten a bit pissed up one afternoon and a bouncer has told you to pipe down.

Now you're throwing your toys for no real reason. No need to flounce.

Comment

I think pb needs a hug.

Comment

Working...
                      X