Breeding in the UK Breeding in the UK
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 46

Super poster

Francko is too good to be a permie

Default Breeding in the UK

Not only outrageously expensive but after the latest horror stories sounds very little reassuring.

How lot you managed to spend, fathers/mothers? I have heard stories of couples spending 10 grand for it. Or you dared to leave it to the NHS?

Banned

Helios has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Francko
    Not only outrageously expensive but after the latest horror stories sounds very little reassuring.

How lot you managed to spend, fathers/mothers? I have heard stories of couples spending 10 grand for it. Or you dared to leave it to the NHS?
    Ten Grand for what? Spending a night with Annabell Chong? The conventional view of breeding is going out on a saturday night, measuring the shortest skirt in the nightcub and inviting it over to the hotel. Having your way and recording it, just incase you need proof that it was fair play or your skirt goes on a reality tv show.

Bang. Before you get people calling you for money you aldready have 10 ofspring and dont know or care who the hell they are, other than part of the human gene pool.

Some will hate me for this, but raised more ofspring than all the Ramasese Pharoahs in Egypt ever did, i think?

Contractor Among Contractors

Flubster is too good to be a permie

No worries here. Done the deed twice with the missus and have two kids as a result. I only wish I was so successful at golf! BTW, if there are any couples in need of assistance, bring the turkey baster round and I'll charge £20 a 'shot'....

Godlike

milanbenes 's job has never been outsourced

blimey Francko, it's a slippery slope...

hooked up with a bird

planning a child

living in the UK

nest you'll be talking about a mortgage

guess the following will apply to you...

skint for the foreseeable future

tied to the uk

good luck,

Milan.

Super poster

"tied to the uk

good luck"

Beansy, old man. How are you? All those working weekends must drain you.

I am not tied to the UK, my friend and actually the missus was just saying last weeks that she doesn't feel like living in UK forever. I must say I quite enjoy here but it's not the best. Nonetheless London offers the best salaries in Europe and you should know that. But she's a bit worried of all the hidden costs in UK (pregnancies, schools for children, higher education, transports, etc.). I mean the cost of running a family here quite reduce the real salary, I think. As a single man or a no-children couple London is quite allright, you still get more money than anywhere else in Europe.

Banned

Andyw has no reputation

Look at my new piccy !

Godlike

milanbenes 's job has never been outsourced

London offers the best salaries in Europe !!

LOL

my learned friend,

you may not yet have learn't the following lesson so I'll explain it to you anyway...

it's not how much you earn, it's how much you have left at the end of the month !

speaking for myself, london does not offer the best salary/cost of living ratio

if you think it does you are dreaming

Milan.

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes
    London offers the best salaries in Europe !!

LOL
    my learned friend,
    you may not yet have learn't the following lesson so I'll explain it to you anyway...
    it's not how much you earn, it's how much you have left at the end of the month !
    speaking for myself, london does not offer the best salary/cost of living ratio
    if you think it does you are dreaming

Milan.
    Well, it's not an opinion, is a fact. At least, if you don't have extra expenses like children or expensive trains for the commute. In euroland (not certainly mentioning Italy but northern europe where the salaries are consistent) to get over 120k euro permie or 700 euros a day on a contract is something that only a senior director can do it. The houses are just as expensive, so it's the food and the rest. Can you deny that? Sure in UK you can waste loads of money if you want to belong to the "posh" class but otherwise the expenses are fine. If you are saying that you don't like life in the UK is a different matter, but you can't deny the facts.

Fingers like lightning

Numptycorner has no reputation

I'm disgusted, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it was a letter home from a Chinese Asylum seeker!

Banned

Andyw has no reputation

I smell solicitor talk !!

We dont want that sort on here thank you very much !