• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on, Molly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the whole thing this year (gladly) other than seeing a photo of the winner. Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I missed the whole thing this year (gladly) other than seeing a photo of the winner. Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?
      He is a bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
        He is a bloke.
        I think the politically correct thing is "She is a bloke"

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
          I think the politically correct thing is "She is a bloke"
          It made I larf when some non-PC person on news24 said "Eurovision... won by... a drag queen"

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Is it a true transgender person, or a woman with a medical condition (there was a story about super-hairy women a few months ago IIRC)?
            Neither. Tom Neuwirth isn't trans-gender, and he isn't a woman.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              Neither. Tom Neuwirth isn't trans-gender, and he isn't a woman.
              WHS. Transvestite != Transgender

Comment

Pissed of the commies and dictators anyway
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  If they all leave, we might be in with a chance of scoring some points.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
                    It made I larf when some non-PC person on news24 said "Eurovision... won by... a drag queen"
                    Well Conchita Wurst is a drag act, so it wasn't a non PC comment.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Well Conchita Wurst is a drag act, so it wasn't a non PC comment.
                      I am not sure the fact that "drag act" is an apt and accurate description means it isn't non-PC.

There are lots of examples of "apt and accurate" words that are considered non-PC by the PC thought-police.

Comment

Working...
                      X