• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You Fat Bastard!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Fat Bastard!

Got me Carter tickets, can't wait

jeez you still living in the late 80's/early 90's???

Comment

Don't insult MF like that - you will get banned.

Actually you can insult MF with impunity. Its even encouraged.

Carry on.....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        You think thats bad, I just my tickets for this the week after next:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Yeah. Why not?

There was some good stuff around at that time. You had some good indie bands like Carter and Neds, all that Grebo stuff (Gaye Bikers, Zodiac Mindwarp, PWIE etc) plus all the grunge.

Then the f*****g congnoscenti in the media imposed the plodding, pedestrian crap that was Britpop on the nation and the airwaves were awash with dire, second rate, derivitave hogwash like Oasis, Blur, Ocean Colour Scene all egged on by the likes of Paul Weller, Chris Evans etc and assorted media twats who for some obscure reason wanted to recreate the swinging 60's.

Comment

Just listened to a couple of songs on Spotify. Does the 'singer' ever sing? Or is it just talking over the music?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Just listened to a couple of songs on Spotify. Does the 'singer' ever sing? Or is it just talking over the music?
              Sheriff Fatman (?) was a good song ISTR

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
                Got me Carter tickets, can't wait

Good man. Ignore Psycho Bill.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X