• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Storm in a D cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Jo Brand Jokes

No one ever said that the domain for being a knob is entirely the preserve of women.. have you met our own resident knob Mr SASguru?
    SAS is an old woman.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Jo Brand Jokes

No one ever said that the domain for being a knob is entirely the preserve of women.. have you met our own resident knob Mr SASguru?
      yeah I've met SAS, I've lost count of how many times he has called me a cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        yeah I've met SAS, I've lost count of how many times he has called me a cretin.
        Twice.

HTH

BIDI
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
          Twice.

HTH

BIDI
          Thanks very informative.

Comment

Working...
          X