• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ba-Ba-Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    You coming up to do the isle Of Bute 10K this year and fail miserably while on the pull ?? (again !)
    I was doing ok till you started singing.

I'll come and do it, but only if we can get trollied the night before again. It wouldn't be the same without the chronic dehydration...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      I was doing ok till you started singing.

I'll come and do it, but only if we can get trollied the night before again. It wouldn't be the same without the chronic dehydration...
      You've talked me into it again, you smooth talking devil......
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

And for an added bonus, it's a bank holiday weekend (albeit not for the rest of the haggis munchers - but your client will no doubt be observing it)

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

and added a tag to make that word in the tag cloud bigger!
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Ba ba !
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Comment

Have a for the boom

Is this an indicator of the first CUK civil partnership.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                      Have a for the boom

Is this an indicator of the first CUK civil partnership.
                      Erm, not a chance. He's really not my type in that department.

That said, for a Yorkshireman, he unusually gets a round in (occasionally) and I can beat him at pool, so you never know. Don't go buying a hat just yet.
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X