Spod versus Threaded Spod versus Threaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 19 of 19

fiddleabout

fiddleabout

I'm very surprised that spod didn't pick up on There was no artificial fertilizer - I suspect he is doing what most with any sense do with a threaded post - skip over it. The correct response to this of course should have been - threaded clearly has no need to purchase any commercial fertilizers as he is so full of bulltulip already.

Sorry to interrupt - please carry on gents.

MarillionFan

MarillionFan

MMM... You see that Ann Widecombe. Thats your bestest girlfriend ever that is.:rolleyes

SupremeSpod

SupremeSpod

BTW, Did you know that Threaded appeared in the new Star Wars Flick?

xoggoth

xoggoth

Oh I see, Spod.. It's threaded that is the new hate of your life now is it? Poor old Franco has been forgotten has he? Cast off without a thought for everything he has done for you! Ooooooh! that's just so typical of you men!

xoggoth

xoggoth

Of course there was no vandalism in those days. How do you vandalise fertiliser? You can bash fertiliser with iron bars for forty six days and it still looks the same and works just as well!

No theft either. All anyone ever had before the fifties was big piles of manure. Of course there was no bloody crime! Who wants to steal manure? The very few who felt impelled by their criminal nature to steal manure got back home with bloody great wheelbarrows of the stuff and had great difficulty finding anywhere to put it when they already had shedloads of it!

xoggoth

xoggoth

That's not what goes on in Hollingdean Road these days from what I've heard. Oooh!

FrancoLondinium

FrancoLondinium

"Oh I see, Spod.. It's threaded that is the new hate of your life now is it? Poor old Franco has been forgotten has he?"

So there must be something in common between me and threaded... oh no... wait... that can't be right... I never was that ambitious...but I am younger and thinner than threaded... perhaps I still have time to invent my own time machine..

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

See! Life is just one great vicious circle
    Confusion is a natural state of being

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by trajectory View Post
    Just thought I'd start a new thread especially for you two, so you don't bung up all the other threads (sic) with your bickering.

Ok, go to it......
    When boys were allowed to be boys my the mods. How a generation of snowflakes has changed the CUK landscape.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!