• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I am going to cry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like they're still in denial that they made a mistake in not having multiple inheritance.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It all went wrong when they did away with pointers and void* in my opinion
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I can't remember the last time I actually created an interface, the derangement of the system and the lead developer seems to be proportional with the number of interfaces used.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          I drew the line got lost at anonymous functions
          FTFY
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I can't remember the last time I actually created an interface, the derangement of the system and the lead developer seems to be proportional with the number of interfaces used.
            Really?, if you are working on anything Spring based (as I am right now) then you can't get away from them!

Comment

You can quite happily use concrete classes in spring.

Nobody does though.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                It all went wrong when they did away with pointers and void* in my opinion
                Java always had pointers. They just called them references, and then went around telling everyone "no more pointers!".
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                  Shudder.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Shudder.
                    When you have to agree with suity you know the day is going downhill...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      When you have to agree with suity you know there's no hope left for you...
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X