• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you wear aftershave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KUATB: http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tershaves.html
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am working my way through the French Connection stuff I was given at Christmas a year or two ago.

I give myself a double spray on the throat in the car before I come into the office and again in the car before I go into the house to see Mrs MUN after work, I also chew some chewing gum so my breath smells nice when I see her.
      Last edited by MyUserName; 17 June 2014, 08:58. Reason: Tripped the swear filter
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        If so, which one?

Do you dab a little on or bath in it?

Or is aftershave passé?
        Last edited by Antman; 17 June 2014, 09:27. Reason: bad taste joke, sorry

Comment

Would all the males who are applying this stuff to their wrists please replace the words "after shave" with "perfume".

TIA

As for the OP, nope. Essence of Pondy au naturel is a special blend of pheromones that sends any species of female into season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Would all the males who are applying this stuff to their wrists please replace the words "after shave" with "perfume".

TIA

As for the OP, nope. Essence of Pondy au naturel is a special blend of pheromones that sends any species of female into season.
            I thought these days with your recent new purchase, it would be mostly wood smoke
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I thought these days with your recent new purchase, it would be mostly wood smoke
              Exactly. It's a smell that says "I am master of fire and slow cooked pork based foodstuffs" and it drives women crazy. But I reckon you already know that.

Comment

Exactly. It's a smell that says "I am master of fire and slow cooked pork based foodstuffs" and it drives women crazy. But I reckon you already know that.
                Works for me!

Comment

Could do without the entire house smelling of wood smoke too
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

After Shave, After Life - don't believe in either.
                    - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Shave in the shower with Head and Shoulders lather then apply Nivea Moisturising Balm.

Nobody says passe anymore, BTW.
                    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

I don't shave.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X