• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More proof for Spontaneous Generation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobbyjabber, I know you're american so I'll make it simple

I meant go and bother some other retards like himself.
    Everybody is entitled to their view. If their view is nonsensical or deluded, then they'll just have to put up with criticism of it.
    Hey that's what happens with freedom of speech, a bit of a bummer for the medievalists amongst us, but them's the breaks, kid.

Actually I think I prefer chico to you because at least he actually does seem to have beliefs and is prepared to air them. Unlike your dull and uninspiring self, who seems simply to occasionally intervene in a discussion to nit-pick or chide someone or just to (I assume this is your intention, although I've yet to see any evidence of the efficacy of it) make yourself look witty and/or clever.

As to your posting, I cannot offer proof that there is no god.
    therefore there is a god.
    You're too stupid even to be american. However, If you really are american, then prove it. Go and clean your gun, and make sure it's loaded first.

Comment

Re: Jobbyjabber, I know you're american so I'll make it simp

> Go and clean your gun, and make sure it's loaded first.

then give us a Kurt Cobain impersonation.

Comment

Working...
      X