• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More proof for Spontaneous Generation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I say

I must have mistaken you for Franco.

Comment

>> ...... Creationists 12 Evolutionists 0

No No Chico you've got this fantasy, unreality lark all wrong. The trick is to have no limits (proof not required after all). So you should have said

Creationists 21512761253713 Evolutionists -42

Comment

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence."

Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

because it wasn't extinct - it just hadn't been seen, by somebody who knew what they were looking at, for a while.
          How do you know that it wasn't extinct and there was a divine intervention ? In fact I have made the thing extinct 42 times in the last half hour. It is getting boring now, but on balance I think I will let it exist again.

Comment

"In the absence of any other proof, the thumb alone would convince me of God's existence."
            That was obviously before the apple knocked some sense into him!

Comment

If we find the answer to that, (why it is that we and the universe exist), it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of God.
              Stephen Hawking

Comment

Never mind Chico, perhaps threaded can invent a time machine to send you back to an era in which you are more confortable.

I would recommend the Proterozoic era for you.

Comment

If we find the answer to that, (why it is that we and the universe exist), it would be the ultimate triumph of human reason - for then we would know the mind of God.
                  Stephen Hawking
                  Yeah, and the sooner that nasty spastic gets run over the better!

Comment

"I am the only God, the absolute ruler of the universe. Every other god is a fake."

JabberLord

Comment

Oh great, now we're playing "My God's bigger than your God"!

Comment

Working...
                      X