Hello and Travel Bugs

Hello and Travel Bugs

1. GlenW
    GlenW
    I didn't know this group existed, I didn't know any groups existed if I'm honest.

Anyway, have any of you got travel bugs? We've got three and it is amazing how they travel about.
    No1 son's was left in Prague, it then went to Berlin and currently is visiting most of the caches near Düsseldorf.
    No2 son's was also left in Prague and it has been to Switzerland, Italy, Capri and Tenerife.
    The missus' bug was left in Northumberland, it stayed there for ages then went to Lancashire where it stayed for a while. Then it went to France, then Taiwan and is now in Denmark.

Now my two sons are a bit too old to get any real benefit but I think younger children could gain something by watching their bugs travel about the world.
  2. mudskipper
    mudskipper
    Sorry - just spotted your post - I was thinking about a travel bug race The groups don't work very well because you don't see new posts unless you look for them.

Yes- I've got a few out there - most seem to go missing sooner or later. Some turn up years later. My furthest travelled is (TB4K45J) Travel Bug Dog Tag - Mmmmm, Beer!, but it's nothing compared to some of the bugs out there.