• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important: If you are a Sanzar, Garraway, Winchester, Darwin and/or IQ scheme user

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stuboy View Post
    I have received an informal enquiry to what loans I received from Garraway for 2014-15 (should of left early I know!) I tried to ping this off to CHS bounced back! I have tried Garraway it seems they have dissolved so lost as to what to do here surely HMRC know what I received via my P11D?? I am a Big Group member but the answer is to chase the promoter.

Cheers
    S
    I got the same letter and left 2 months within that financial yr. I don't think I have received a P11D from them either, I did receive a p45 from them tho.

Comment

Originally posted by philinlondon View Post
      I got the same letter and left 2 months within that financial yr. I don't think I have received a P11D from them either, I did receive a p45 from them tho.

doh! I have found an email they sent me last year it has my P45, P60 and P11D. Should I just send my P11D as a reponse to their enquiry?

Comment

Originally posted by stuboy View Post
        doh! I have found an email they sent me last year it has my P45, P60 and P11D. Should I just send my P11D as a reponse to their enquiry?
        Answer the question asked and nothing else.
        Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
          Answer the question asked and nothing else.
          No problem Webberg they won't get nowt else out of me that's for sure!

Comment

Ex IQ/Darwin scheme user

Originally posted by lilikins1 View Post
            Hello please email Old Kent Road with proof that you are a scheme user and proof of ID. You will then be given access to the private forum for scheme users
            Hi,

Exactly what proof do you require? I was with Darwin/IQ for about 6 months up to the end of 2014 and have recently received a notice to complete a self assessment. I have contacted HMRC and they have informed me that there is a flag on their system saying I have been receiving loan income.

I would like to join the private forum if it is still active.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by okletsgiveitago View Post
              Hi,

Exactly what proof do you require? I was with Darwin/IQ for about 6 months up to the end of 2014 and have recently received a notice to complete a self assessment. I have contacted HMRC and they have informed me that there is a flag on their system saying I have been receiving loan income.

I would like to join the private forum if it is still active.

Regards
              You're better off joining Big Group. I'm an ex Darwin member. I also joined the private forum and there's not much happening there for Darwin members.

Comment

Originally posted by Jes1 View Post
                You're better off joining Big Group. I'm an ex Darwin member. I also joined the private forum and there's not much happening there for Darwin members.
                I was also with DarwinPay in 2010/2011, and I would like to join the private forum.

thx.

Comment

Originally posted by pedro111 View Post
                  I was also with DarwinPay in 2010/2011, and I would like to join the private forum.

thx.
                  Join Big Group. The private forum is going nowhere for Darwin users.
                  Last edited by Jes1; 22 September 2016, 09:37.

Comment

Inheritance Tax for DarwinPay

I would like to know if anyone who was with DarwinPay has managed to get their loans written off and settled any Inheritance Tax liability if any.

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                    X