• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much.

You know after going through these forums it has certainly helped me to calm down.

I will register.

May I ask please how I can join the big group (initial post), how much contribution every month is needed?

It just feel safer to be in a group at this time. Is there anyone here who is a victim of these disguised remuneration scheme, I can talk to or chat? It helps a lot to understand the situation.

Also has anyone done the settlement with HMRC until now? Were they lenient with the payment options?

Thanks a lot for all your help guys.. BTW I was using APSE and the case is being fought by JDQ

Comment

We have a number of Big group members who are in APSE. There is quite an active thread or six on this scheme and its events.

Membership of Big Group brings with it membership of the resolution plan.

You can if you wish not be in the resolution but in that instance you need to consider what your option and strategy should be.

I suggest you call us (it's free) and have a chat and we can fill you in on how to join and costs.
      Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Will surely call, what is the number?

I checked Linkedin profile but its not available.

Regards

Originally posted by webberg View Post
        We have a number of Big group members who are in APSE. There is quite an active thread or six on this scheme and its events.

Membership of Big Group brings with it membership of the resolution plan.

You can if you wish not be in the resolution but in that instance you need to consider what your option and strategy should be.

I suggest you call us (it's free) and have a chat and we can fill you in on how to join and costs.

Comment

Originally posted by swathingmold View Post
          Will surely call, what is the number?

I checked Linkedin profile but its not available.

Regards
          just google wtt consulting

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks a lot to the person who sent me private message, it definitely help to speak to someone.

But his situation is slightly different than me.

Is there someone here from who used APSE in the past and JDQ is acting as an advisor and hasn't repayed the loan back to trust.

It will help me to understand it from another perspective.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by swathingmold View Post
              Just wanted to say thanks a lot to the person who sent me private message, it definitely help to speak to someone.

But his situation is slightly different than me.

Is there someone here from who used APSE in the past and JDQ is acting as an advisor and hasn't repayed the loan back to trust.

It will help me to understand it from another perspective.

Thanks a lot.
              Hello swathingmold, I used APSE - are you able to DM me?

Comment

Impact Statements?

Originally posted by GUD View Post
                Please send your impact statements to LCAG at "[email protected]" so that they can raise it with various stakeholders. Every single submission counts for them! So, please put together your thoughts and send them by email. The statement could be of any size ranging from one paragraph to 10 pages. Try to convey how long you used the arrangement and reason for using the same. Then how this loan charge has and will impact your financial condition, family, health, mental wellbeing, career and future. How your life has changed from before loan charge/ APN to now. Its our opportunity to make our voice heard -make it count!!
                Hello GUD, apologies if i missed previous messages on this - what are these impact statements going to be used for and who is LCAG?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLodge View Post
                  Hello GUD, apologies if i missed previous messages on this - what are these impact statements going to be used for and who is LCAG?
                  Hello.

You might want to use a different thread to get your message out?

I don't know how the impact statements will be used.

LCAG is a group dedicated to resisting the imposition of the loan charge via political campaigning. They do a good job and should be supported.
                  Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

The impact statements are for the Treasury Sub Committee - they are simply a statement of the background to your involvement the "Why" of using a scheme and the financial, career and pyschological impact of the LC on you. Needn't be war and peace either,
                    I'm sure LCAG can assist you with the submission of them if you send them an email subject title "Impact Statement"

Comment

I am also in the same situation as a lot of people in this threat. I have been following the advice of MW Solutions for the past 6 months but am now starting to think about engaging with HMRC.

Is there somebody here please i can contact to get some advice? My accountants are supporting but have advised that "technically" the advice i am getting from the trust is not "wrong"

Comment

Working...
                      X