• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gooner1 View Post
    Please advise on what I need to do to join the group?
    Follow the link Land Rover already posted above, scroll down to the bottom of the page and complete the application.
    STRENGTH - "A river cuts through rock not because of its power, but its persistence"

Comment

Bumping this up

Just a quick ping to remind people to get on board with the Big Group. Cost is minimal, benefits, possibly, significant.

Comment

Just sent my joining fee through - it's a no brainer!

Comment

ASIOM EBT

hi there, i made use of Assifnment Solutions Isle of Man in 2006/2007. I am yet to receive any correspondence regarding this assume it iminent. Will Big Group be looking to assist those as well?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Concerned101 View Post
            hi there, i made use of Assifnment Solutions Isle of Man in 2006/2007. I am yet to receive any correspondence regarding this assume it iminent. Will Big Group be looking to assist those as well?

Thanks
            yes
            Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Let's give this a bit more of a push

Come on guys. Anyone still out there sat on the peripherals wondering if they should join Big Group, please sign up. Our future depends on numbers so the more of us we can get together, the better for everyone. It'll only cost you the price of a few beers every month. So whilst it's a bit quiet here, don't put it off and get signed up. I appreciate I don't want to sound like Bob Geldof but we need as many people on board as possible.

Comment

Signed Up

Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
                Come on guys. Anyone still out there sat on the peripherals wondering if they should join Big Group, please sign up. Our future depends on numbers so the more of us we can get together, the better for everyone. It'll only cost you the price of a few beers every month. So whilst it's a bit quiet here, don't put it off and get signed up. I appreciate I don't want to sound like Bob Geldof but we need as many people on board as possible.
                Signed up today. Really feel like this is the best option

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold View Post
                  Signed up today. Really feel like this is the best option
                  Just signed up

Comment

sorry I am planning to join I just keep putting it off with the million other things that always seem to need doing. I will add a reminder to myself to join up this weekend, I promise.

Comment

Struggling to join big group

Hi guys, sorry for this post, my first....I'm struggling to join big group. I fill out the form with all the required info, sign it then nothing happens - I cant see anything on the payment page. Any advice

Comment

Working...
                      X