• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BIG GROUP

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nellca View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for this post, my first....I'm struggling to join big group. I fill out the form with all the required info, sign it then nothing happens - I cant see anything on the payment page. Any advice
    If you PM me, I'll get this sorted.

We have had a few people trying to sign up via the forum rather than the welcome page - could that be an issue?
    Best Forum Adviser & Forum Personality of the Year 2018.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by nellca View Post
      Hi guys, sorry for this post, my first....I'm struggling to join big group. I fill out the form with all the required info, sign it then nothing happens - I cant see anything on the payment page. Any advice
      Call the Big Group people (WTT), their number is on the website.
      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

BIG GROUP Questionnaire

As some of you may know, Big Group is running a survey to collate information on the true effects of HMRC measures on the contractor market.

To date the results have shown some drastic outcomes and it is hoped that some of the data can be used to assist in future discussions with HMRC.

If anybody would like to contribute to the anonymous findings the survey can be found here- http://goo.gl/forms/uP80anRPXK and should take no more than five minutes.

Thank you in advance for your help.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Not a Big Group member yet, but have completed the questionnaire.

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
            If you PM me, I'll get this sorted.

We have had a few people trying to sign up via the forum rather than the welcome page - could that be an issue?
            I am also having issues today trying to join BIGGROUP.
            Sending request is just hanging ?

Comment

Thank you Bandemelbs- its appreciated.

@Farmac, glad we could settle your issues via pm.

(No, me neither).

Comment

Originally posted by webberg View Post
                Thank you Bandemelbs- its appreciated.

@Farmac, glad we could settle your issues via pm.
                Thanks for your help

Comment

Joined this forum and will join BIG group tomorrow, got my 2nd APN and it means I've got to sell my family home before 1st December..... eekeek

Comment

Originally posted by DelboyTrotter View Post
                    Joined this forum and will join BIG group tomorrow, got my 2nd APN and it means I've got to sell my family home before 1st December..... eekeek
                    That's not good news! But do not take any such drastic decision before you have explored other avenues. Like challenging the APN, for starters. The fact that HMRC "tells you so" doesn't per se means it has to be that way

See you on the BG forum.
                    (in the meantime, take the anonymous survey - link below)
                    Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
                      That's not good news! But do not take any such drastic decision before you have explored other avenues. Like challenging the APN, for starters. The fact that HMRC "tells you so" doesn't per se means it has to be that way

See you on the BG forum.
                      (in the meantime, take the anonymous survey - link below)
                      Thanks, I already did that last night and was "kind of reassured" that I'm not alone - if that kind of makes sense.
                      I'm part of a litigation process but really want this to be put to bed for my own and my family's sanity....

Comment

Working...
                      X